Question about Televison & Video
I might be able to help as my gl21a -c2 remote started playing up .only a few buttons worked . I.e. it would change channels and sound up ,but not down ,would not turn on etc. , well I looked inside the remote. ( easy to snap open carefully with a knife,no screws on this one ) and cleaned the printed circuit board with wd40 and wiped it clean with a tissue also wiped the little rubber knobs that touches the circuit board, An easy 5 min job and now the remote works fine . I hope that's helps anyone out there ........
Posted on Feb 06, 2013
I also had an issue with a aldi
GL21A-C2 remote control.
turned out the led inside was was mounted in a way that if it were dropped it would preak the PCB track, i resoldered it and used araldite to secure it to the board so it wouldnt occur again.
Posted on Aug 30, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2014 | Televison & Video
Feb 28, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jan 28, 2013 | Tevion Televison & Video
1530, 3731VT, MD3731VT
Sky+ Remote Control Unit Programming Procedure Follow the steps below
1. Select any channel on the TV.
2. Point your Sky+ remote control away from the TV and press the tv button.
3. Press and hold down the Select and red buttons simultaneously on the Sky+ remote control until the red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control flashes twice.
4. Input the 3 digit number from the Sky+ remote control codes then press the Select button. The red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control should flash twice.
5. Point the Sky+ remote control at the TV and try the volume button.
* If this works try the other TV functions.
* If these work then the correct code has been selected.
* It's important to note that not all TV functions will be supported by the Sky+ remote control e.g. Picture in Picture.
If all functions do not work correctly, then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the relevant 3 digit numbers from the Sky+ remote control codes, until you find the code which supports all or as many of the TV functions as possible.
Please note: In order to operate both your TV and Sky+ with your Sky+ remote control, you will be required to switch modes e.g. to switch on your TV from stand-by, you would need to press "TV" followed by the "Stand-by" button. Then to change channel on your Sky+ you would need to press the "Sky" button followed by the "TV guide" button
Oct 16, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jan 25, 2009 | Universal Remote Control 6-Device...
Dec 01, 2008 | Universal Remote Control 6-Device...
Jan 01, 2008 | Philips REM110 Remote Control
567 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!