Question about HP Smart Buy ZR24W LCD Monitor
You will need to adjust the refresh rate of your system.
1) Right click on the desktop and go to properties.
2) When the Display Properties window opens go to the Settings tab.
3) The go Advanced.
4) Once ni the advanced screen go to the Monitor tab.
5) Under screen refresh rate select around 60Hertz. (Make sure the box next to "Hide modes that this monitor cannot display" is ticked.
6) The click OK. And OK again to exit Display Properties.
Posted on May 26, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2014 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jan 20, 2013 | Acer Aspire 4720 Notebook
Nov 21, 2010 | Hannspree Computers & Internet
May 13, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 15, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 8600 Notebook
Jun 21, 2008 | Hanns.G Corporation HW191D 19" LCD Monitor
Jan 31, 2008 | HP Vs17 17" LCD Flat Panel Monitor
Sep 23, 2007 | Computers & Internet
221 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: