OK to help assist everyone having the BLUE HUE and CURVED LINES Issue
on their Rear Projection HDTV no matter their model. Here are the steps
to take. The first thing to check is the FOCUS BLOCK or G2 Focus
Transformer or CRX F-Pack. I have replaced mine, however it didn't
resolve the issue. I am onto the next item the CRT Board for Blue
(Which is the board under one of the three color lamps inside your tv)
Please see photo below (if photo is not large enough below go to link
to review notes as well) If the CRT Board is not it, then the next step
will be the Signal Board which is a larger board in the back. In a week
I will have a picture of both.
- Remove the outside cover
- Remove the wood plank/panel
- In the front is the G2 Focus Block/Transformer, while set is on turn the top 3 knobs till the screen goes black/dark grey.
- adjusting the colors till you receive the desired or normal color/picture.
- Once you have received the proper color/picture tap the side of the Focus Block.
- IF The colors go out of wack again and the blue comes back strong then this "CAN BE" the Focus Block.
Replace the G2 Focus Block aka Focus Transformer, if Hitachi it's
called a CRX F-Pack. This item will cost about $50. Not expensive. You
will likely need a soldiering iron. DO TURN OFF & UNPLUG THE TV
WHEN INSERTING ANY METAL OBJECTS INTO THE TV!!
FOLLOW THE PHOTOS/DIAGRAM in link below for assistance in the above
instructions. I will post my next process since it was not my Focus
Block that was an issue.
ONE SOLID PHOTO Go to URL CLICK HERE
, click on that image to enlarge. Hope this helps you all out!