Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
its really simple.call your provider and ask for puk code.its normally free of charge.mostly its also available on providers website.go in help section and click on unlock my fone if its there.if not, call em and they will give you the code defo.
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
for your puk code you will need to contact your sim network and ask them for the puk code there the only one to have this .
dont enter any other number till you have your puk code for sim network.
Posted on Mar 29, 2009
SOURCE: Need a puk code
Pin codes and PUK codes are meant to protect the sims.
If you wrongly put PIN Codes a number of times, to really protect your sim it will ask you a puck code. (Please note every sim has its unique PUCK Code.)
Pincode/Puck codes for any sim are provided by the service provider. (In your case, Telstra an Australian SP).
You may require to contact your Service Provider Network and speak to Customer Service Representative for getting this information (PUK code).
Kindly dont apply any more codes any further or otherwise the sim may get permanently blocked and you may have to replace it.
Please rate this support if you find it useful.
Posted on Apr 07, 2009
1. magbihis ka.
2. maglakad patungo sa kahit anung bisnes center ng globo (globe)
3. hwag kalimutang dalhin ang sumusunod, sim card, pamasahe at ang iyong extrang pera pang meryenda.
4. pumasok sa globe bisnes center iabot and sim, at isalaysay ang nangyaring trahedya.
5. papalitan ng kumpanya ng blangkong sim card at gagamitin muli ang iyong numero, sa ganitong paraan hindi mo na kailangan mag apdeyt ng mga kontaks mo na bago na ang iyong numero.
6. ang serbsiyong ito ay libre, inuulit ko ito ay libre. ibig sabihin walang bayad o kahit anung kapalit, kahit manok o banga.
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2014 | Cell Phones
Sep 13, 2014 | Cell Phones
Sep 12, 2011 | Intel Next-gen Wireless-n 802.11a/b/g/n...
May 11, 2011 | Cell Phones
Nov 19, 2010 | Nokia E51 Cellular Phone
Sep 23, 2010 | Nokia E51 Cellular Phone
Mar 27, 2010 | Nokia E51 Smartphone
Mar 26, 2010 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Jan 03, 2010 | Nokia E51 Cellular Phone
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!