Question about Apple iPhone Smartphone
You must change screen and digitizer. This will cost about 70$ if you open it by yourself.
If you open it up:
1. You need small screwdriver
2. Suction cup, smaller the better.
3. Small "sharp" object possibly plastic if you have.
4. Now start by opening the 2 screws bottom of the phone.
5. Use suction cup on the screen AND SLOWLY AND CAREFULLY lift it up.
6. There are connectors (flexes) you must use small object to get those open.
7 Now the screen and digitizer is out.
8. Start going back and put the new digitizer in place. Remember to put those flexes back on.
Hope it helps.
Posted on Jun 08, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2016 | RCA RCT6077W2 7" 4 GB Black Wi-Fi Tablet...
May 26, 2014 | Apple Iphone 4s I Phone 4 S Factory...
Jul 21, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jul 29, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jul 29, 2010 | Dell InspironTM 600m Notebook
Mar 18, 2009 | BoxWave Corporation Apple iPhone 2G...
Jul 31, 2008 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
May 06, 2008 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Feb 18, 2008 | Televison & Video
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!