Question about Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Inquiry about getting a new passport - Computers & Internet

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 32,281 Answers

FixYa does not handle issuing of passports, this is a job for your government in your city.
You need to go to the passport office and apply foe a passport. I suggest you phone them for an appointment and ask them what documents you need to bring with you for passport requirements.

Posted on May 26, 2011


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Online sss inquiry system

You have to go to the SSS administration and get a new card. Be prepared to wait. Also bring a drivers license, passport and a utility bill so they can confirm you are who you say you are.

Mar 06, 2014 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I would like to sent an appointment and know needed requirements to get passport for my family

go to Website:
under CONSULAR SERVICES: look for the link that says "make appointment"

or call:You are also free to use these 24-hour hotline numbers to make a call for free - (834-4580, 834-3245, 834-3240, and 834-4646)
For Passport and Consular related inquiries, please call their Consular Information at:

(632) 556-0000
FAX: 836-7759
Monday - Friday
8:00 am to 4:00 pm

Sep 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

My passport is burn in my house and i dont remember my number and other documents how can i get a new pasport again i can sign on online passport to get a new again but i dont remember my passport number...

i'm not sure what country you are in. be that as it may contact the passport bureau in the country you are in and they will assist you. explain why you need a replacement passport.

and about the fire ... at least you are ok.

Jun 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

How do i change the address on my pasport to my new address i live near Bournemouth

The only way to change your address on your passport is to get a new one. However according to the UK passport website there's no need to change your passport because you've moved to a new address. If you feel for some reason that you want to you'll need to apply for a new passport. If you want to talk to someone at the passport advice office you can phone them at 0300 222 0000.

Mar 29, 2011 | Health & Beauty

1 Answer

My Passport will expire in June 2011, I have 2 go 4 umrah in May this year.Ihave 2 get my passport renewed or will get a new onw.? What is the official charge of that,

Below is a link to the official passport renewal site:
This one is for brand new passports:

Mar 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Sir i applied a new passport last 2months before so i cant res eve any inquiry or sms . whats the problem this is the no w/116104/09

FixYa does not issues passports. You need to contact the passport office in your city and direct your inquiry to them.

Dec 06, 2010 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I'll giving a application for a fresh passport in tatkal, today police inquiry is done but i want to know my passport status online but it's not work how am i do this plzz help me?

please visit the websit,
then at the botton you will see, STATUS your citi where you have applied.
It will redirect you to the page where it will ask for the file no. and year. you will get the status.
otherwiser call them up on

Dec 08, 2009 | Western Digital Passport WDXML800UE...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

67 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14161 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides