Question about Toshiba Computers & Internet
If your model Toshiba laptop has a Restore partition on thehard drive then follow these steps to restore your Toshiba to the Out of theBox condition.
1. Press and hold the 0 (zero) key and at the same time, tap the power buttononce to switch on
2. When the machine Starts beeping; release the 0 key.
3. When prompted by the warning screen; select Yes to continue with the systemrecovery.
4. Select Recovery of Factory Default Software; click Next.
5. Select Recover to out-of-box state. 6. Click Next again.
7. Click Next to Start recovery.
8. Restart the Toshiba laptop when there restoration process finishes running.Follow the prompts that appear on the screen to set up the laptop's date, timeand language settings.
Posted on May 26, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2014 | IBM ThinkPad T40 2373 Notebook
Jan 20, 2013 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Jun 09, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 01, 2010 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Jul 15, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5050-3242 Notebook
Oct 13, 2009 | Fujitsu AMILO D-7820 Notebook
May 31, 2009 | Acer Extensa 4620-4648 Notebook
Nov 23, 2008 | IBM ThinkPad R50e Notebook
Nov 09, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 23, 2017 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: