Question about Garden

Open Question

Parts for a Master craft model #105112 sabre saw, is it possible to get parts still the part the holds in the blade with the screw cracked and I need to replace it?

Posted by on


6 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 3 Answers

SOURCE: Jack's Poer Juicer model #CL0003AP

I found this instruction on the web at the above site. Now, I just need to figure out the name of the part and maybe I can order a new one. Hope this helps everyone!

"See the back inside cover of the instruction manual for the spare parts order form or call 1-800-460-6210. You can also e-mail us at "

Posted on Jan 07, 2008

  • 9 Answers

SOURCE: The starter rope on my echo chainsaw model CS 280E

i believe its a non servicable part and a replacement is required. its a simple swap out

Posted on Apr 22, 2009

  • 9 Answers

SOURCE: craftman sabre saw manual model 315-172100 or copy of original ok

Go to sears parts website and it guide you through to enter your part number and it will show you a parts diagram and how to order as well

Posted on Jun 14, 2009

  • 1498 Answers

SOURCE: How do I replace the blade?

Hi rq,

Look at the base of the blade, there is either a half twist quick disconnect or an allen screw.

Safety first: Unplug the saw.

If its the allen screw it will be located to one side of the blade. Just loosen it , pull the blade out.

The half twist ring doesa what its name implies. Twist it as far as you can (holding the saw with the bladed to the ground allows it to drop out) to free the blade.

Best reqards

Posted on Sep 11, 2009

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: Rival Mfg. Co Food Slicer 1101E/7 - replacement screws

1101E part number for thumb nut 994-572, threaded shaft 995-254, blade 993-386, idler gear 348-077, washer 854-023, these are the Rival part numbers from the orginal owners manuel

Posted on Sep 12, 2009

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I need a blade clamp for a model 105112 Mastercraft jig saw. Is there a substitute or universal clamp that fits?

Jig Saw Parts ' Tool Parts Direct
  1. Cached
  2. Similar
Shop online for jig saw replacement parts for fourteen of the world's most trusted brands at Tool Parts Direct. We have the largest online inventory of Bosch jigsaw parts, Dewalt jigsaw parts, Black and Decker jigsaw parts, as well as replacement parts from other top manufacturers ...

mastercraft jig saw model 105112 Questions & Answers (with Pictures ... > Forum > Tags
  1. Cached
  2. Similar
Find solutions to your mastercraft jig saw model 105112 question. ... i need a parts list for a mastercraft jigsaw/sabre saw model 105-106 See this webpage: ...

Craftsman Jig Saw Parts ' Great Selection ' Great Prices ...
  1. Cached
  2. Similar
Repair Parts Home Power Tool Parts Craftsman Parts Craftsman Jig Saw Parts. ... 07021 Craftsman Sabre Saw Parts. ... 315171600 Craftsman Sabre Saw 1/2 Inch Stroke Variable Speed Parts. 105112 Mastercraft jig saw Google Search

Nov 23, 2016 | Saws

1 Answer

How do we get the blade out

You need to provide more details like what type of tool, what model, whether or not the blade release lever is functioning, or if it an older model with a set screw holding the blade (pre-blade release lever). Provide photos (if possible).

I'm going to assume you are talking about a sawzall here.

If it is an older model with a set screw, then there will be a hole, or slot on the side near the blade.

First line up the set screw with the slot.

Insert the appropriate size Allen wrench into the set screw by going through the slot.

Turn the screw counter clockwise several turns until the blade will wiggle loose.

*Be careful not to take it all the way out. They are a pain to put back in sometimes.

If the blade doesn't start to wiggle after a few turns, then it might be a little rusted. It happens sometimes. Even when kept in the garage if you live in a humid area. Spray a minimal amount of penetrating oil into the blade Chuck near the base if the blade while holding the saw nose up. Be careful not to flood your saw with penetrating oil.

It's good practice to lubricate this part often with a dab of oil.

If you have a modern saw with a quick release lever, its near the nose of the saw on the side. Just pry it up. It shouldn't take much pressure. If it's hard to pull, then your blade Chuck is frozen. Do not try to force it. It can break your blade release lever (been there, done that).

To fix this, move your blade shaft to its longest position. Hold the saw like above nose up, and lubricate lightly. Prop it up, and let it sit for a while.

When you come back, bring a pair of small channel locks, or slip joint pliers. Give the blade slot another small squirt of penetrating oil. Wipe down the blade Chuck with a rag to get the excess, and then grab it with your pliers and twist it in the same direction as the spring slot is pointing. Always turn it towards the slot. It's like a convenient little arrow to guide you.

This should break the release loose freeing up your blade. Take it out, open it again and relubricate it.

Should you happen to break your release mechanism, well... Things just got tougher. Now ya gotta find some parts. That's a lesson for a different day.

Jun 30, 2015 | Saws

1 Answer

Need manual sabre saw model 900.272510

That's a discontinued Craftsman model.
If you need replacement parts, you'll probably find that parts are difficult to find and way overpriced from Sears.
I'd check into used saber saws on CraigsList.

I needed a blade hub for a worm drive saw for a Craftsman saw and they wanted $46 and it would have to be ordered. (Its a flanged spacer that has the diamond shape that fits in the diamond knock-out in the blade.) The exact same part was used on several other brands including Milwaukee, Hitachi and Bosch. I bought a Bosch one from a local tool store for under $7.

Oct 18, 2014 | Saws

1 Answer

Washers that hold blade in place

Go to Enter your make and model and find your part.

Sep 12, 2014 | Master Mechanic 13-Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular...

2 Answers

Blade guard for power craft compound mitre saw WK 1200

Lows, Home Deport, Ace Hardware, Tractor Supply, Target, Wal-Mart. Kmart, about any major store. Harbor Fright. Etc.......

Jun 23, 2013 | Saws

1 Answer

I need the screw that hold the blade on the saw. its the model # cs185cf

Fixya does not sell replacement screws. Your saw probably uses a flanged cap screw with a standard thread.

Apr 07, 2013 | Kraft Tech Krafttech 12 Amp 7-1/4"...

1 Answer

We have a ryobi rj150v model reciprocating saw (older model) which needs the blade replaced. It had a broken part, which I ordered several years ago. My husband's FINALLY going to replace the blade,...

There are 2 types of clamps that hold the blade in that type of saw.

Since this is an older one it most likely has the type where the blade is held in place with a set screw and a "U" shaped piece of metal that holds the blade tight against the shaft. There should be a screw hole in the shaft of the saw. The blade rest next to the shaft and then the metal piece clamps the blade against the shaft. This is all held in place by a set screw that screws into the shaft. This screw uses a hex key to remove and tighten it.

If your tool doesn't have this style then it should have a twisting clamp. This will rotate and release the blade. Sometimes a pliers is needed to loosen the collar, but not to tight tho.

Jun 30, 2011 | Ryobi Saws

1 Answer

Where can i find a sprocket assembly for a master craft electric

Master Craft became RemingtonPower
With a little work on your part (the correct model number) you can find an IPL here:
RemingtonPower is no longer producing anything. Replacement parts are limited to what is on hand and it appears have been exhausted. We are not affiliated with them in any way, and had nothing to do with their decision to end production. We like you are limited to an on line search for any parts.
If you decide to replace this I suggest you spend a bit more and purchase a name brand (McCulloch/Poulan, 8 electric models, some at Lowes). These companies are owned by Husqvarna and I expect all to continue providing great customer service for many years to come. HTH
Link to a Master Craft Owner’s Manual
What few parts are listed cross to RemingtonPower models LNT-2 and EL-7
Harbor Freight HTH

Oct 24, 2009 | McCulloch Garden

1 Answer

My blade broke off in the lock of my craftman scrolling sabre saw and I can't get the part that is left inside out. Therefore I cannot put a new blade in. Is there a way to fix this?

Take off the clamp that holds the blade in place. Use a good degreaser (Electronics quality is best, it leaves no residue) and spray it into the blade holder. Next, blow it out with compressed air. The blade should be easily "bumped" out now. Oils & dust residue will hold the stub in, until you clean it out.

Oct 20, 2009 | Craftsman Saws

Not finding what you are looking for?
Garden Logo

Related Topics:

228 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Garden Experts

Dennis Key
Dennis Key

Level 3 Expert

2478 Answers


Level 3 Expert

594 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

12650 Answers

Are you a Garden Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides