Question about Samsung Lands Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Arabic language for 3110classic
to change it to arabic u need to flash the phone's PPM.
if u want to perform that u need a very expensive Gear called MT-Box.
any way i recommend u to ask the nearst phone repair shop to u.
cuz i do that to the popele here i can change their french phones to arabic cuz i am arabic!!morocaan.
Posted on Mar 14, 2009
SOURCE: t-mobile phone
just give me the phones serial number........send it to email@example.com and i will try and give you the code for unlocking.
In newer phones:
this step sometimes also works
If you have changed your phone password, change your password back to the default 8 zeros (00000000).
1a. NOTE (Modification here by my experience): Goto SETTINGS, SECURITY, then SIM LOCK and disable this before proceeding.
2. Put a SIM card that is from a network other than the one your phone is locked to
3. When Incorrect SIM error comes up, type *#9998*3323#.
4. White screen will appear with an exit option. Press the right softkey.
5. From the menu that appears, select the Malloc Fail option. This will reboot the phone and the normal service screens will appear.
6. Type *0141# and then press the green call key. "Personalization" or "Personalized" will appear.
7. Turn off your phone and put the original SIM back in.
8. Turn on your phone. You will receive a prompt to enter a password.
9. Type 8 zeros (00000000) (This is because the SIM LOCK mentioned earlier gets switched back on)
10. Completed. You have now unlocked your phone.
tested on e-series phones - may work on similar models but not sure
please let me know the outcome
Posted on May 13, 2008
SOURCE: SAMSUNG SGH-E250 puk blocked
Every PUK code is unique so nobody can tell you your PUK number, but i will tell you what you can do!
1) If you still have your packet that your Sim Card came in, you should find your PUK number in there, if you don't have the packet, please read bellow.
2) You must get a phone that is on the same network as your phone and call the networks Customer Care and ask them for your PUK number, they will ask you for your phone number, then they will tell you your PUK number. Once you have done this, you will be able to reset your Pin number so you will be able to go into your phone again.
Please also remember to give me a good rating on my profile.
Posted on Jun 26, 2008
SOURCE: Samsung SGH-E250 PUK Blocked
1. Look On The pack which the SIM CARD CAME IN.
2. On it there should be a code called puk.
3. Enter it into your phone.
4. Also on the pach should be a PIN NUMBER enter that twice.
Posted on May 09, 2009
i also have same problem...!!! i've SGH D880 mobile. i need to install application. i tried copying jar and jad files to phone to install but i couldn't install. the install option is not lightened and it says "file type not supported"
pls help me !!!
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2014 | Samsung SGH-E500 Cellular Phone
Mar 24, 2011 | Samsung SGH-t229 Cellular Phone
Nov 14, 2010 | Samsung SGH-E900 Cellular Phone
Sep 01, 2010 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Mar 23, 2010 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
Jan 30, 2010 | Samsung SGH-i300 Cellular Phone
Oct 26, 2009 | Cell Phones
Sep 26, 2009 | Samsung SGH-i900 Omnia Unlocked Cellular...
Sep 09, 2009 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
194 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!