Question about Honeywell Enviracaire 13520 Air Purifier
Hi and welcome to DixYa, I am Kelly
The only two parts requiring any service are the activated carbon pre-filter and the HEPA filter. No tools are needed. To change either filter, disassemble the unit as shown.
1. Loosen the carrying handle by turning it counterclockwise and lift filter cage cover from unit.
2. Lift HEPA filter and activated carbon pre-filter from the base.
3. Remove the fasteners from the activated carbon pre-filter and remove it from the HEPA filter cartridge.
4. Replace filter(s) as needed, and discard used filters.
5. Wrap the activated carbon pre-filter around the HEPA filter cartridge and secure it with the fasteners provided
Pictures are here:
Thanks for choosing FixYa,
Posted on May 25, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2014 | Holmes Products Air Purifiers
Apr 02, 2014 | Holmes Products Air Purifiers
Sep 13, 2012 | Holmes HAP8650 - HEPA Allergen Remover for...
May 04, 2011 | Kenmore 335 CADR Air Purifier
Apr 08, 2010 | IQAir HealthPro Plus Air Purifier
Nov 26, 2007 | Hunter 30216 3-SPEED FLOOR MODEL Air...
Jul 18, 2007 | Honeywell Enviracaire 16200 Air Purifier
Mar 09, 2013 | Honeywell Enviracaire 13520 Air Purifier
638 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: