Question about Passport 8500 X50 Radar Detector
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 08, 2016 | Ricoh Aficio SP 9100DN Laser Printer...
THE WATCH IS SET OUT AS TOP LEFT BUTTON = B
BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON = A
TOP RIGHT BUTTON = C
BOTTOM RIGHT BUTTON = D
10 Half Digit Digital FL145, FL186
Normal Time Display
1. Press A to change mode.
2. Press B for EL.
3. Press C to toggle 12/24 hour format.
4. Press D to stop alarm sound.
1. From normal time display, press A three times to enter setting mode. Seconds will begin flashing.
2. Press C to reset seconds to zero.
3. Press D to set and advance to next setting value.
4. Press C to increase digit; press and hold C for fast advance. Press D to set each setting value.
5. Setting sequence is: seconds, hour, minutes, month, date, day of week.
6. Press A to exit setting mode.
1. Press A to change to alarm mode (AL).
2. Press and hold C for alarm sound testing.
3. Press C to toggle alarm/chime on/off.
4. Press D to enter setting mode; hour will begin flashing.
5. Press C to advance digit; press and hold C for fast advance.
6. Press D to set hour and minutes.
7. Setting will automatically exit setting mode mode after minutes are set.
1. Press A to change to chronograph mode (ST).
2. Press C to start/stop chronograph.
3. Press D to reset chronograph when it is not running.
1. Press D while the chronograph is running.
2. Press D again to return to the chronograph.
3. Press C to finalize timing.
4. Press D to reset to zero.
Mar 29, 2012 | Fossil Fuel Josh JR9120 Watch
Mar 17, 2011 | 1993 Isuzu Pickup
Aug 01, 2010 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
Jun 02, 2009 | Canon 730i Laser Printer
Apr 17, 2009 | Watches
Jul 09, 2008 | Xerox WorkCentre M15ix All-In-One Laser...
Dec 28, 2010 | Passport 8500 X50 Radar Detector
Jul 27, 2017 | Passport 8500 X50 Radar Detector
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: