An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: FORGOT LOCK CODE
Switch off the phone.
Hold down the following three buttons: Green (call answer) button, * button, and ‘3′ button
While holding these buttons, press the power button and switch on the phone
When the message ‘Formatting’ appears on the screen, release all of the buttons
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you can reset your lock code to the default one, which is mentioned in the manual. You can reset it by the code *#7370#.
NOTE: reset will format all your datas. back up before doing this. for further clarification mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try the green/3/* thing again (until you get it to work).
- Turn off PIN code requests.
- Charge the phone fully.
- Turn off the phone.
- Remove the memory card (not really needed, but I usually do it to be on the safe side).
- Put the phone on a table (easier to press the keys then, in my opinion).
- Press the three keys and keep them securely down and do not release.
- While the keys are still down, turn the power on.
- Do not release the three keys until you see the prompt for the home city.
If it doesn't work, retry until you get it right. It is easier if you have three hands.
you cant do it with yourself,but your problem is very easy to solve,just go to the cellphone repair shop nearest in you & tell them what happen.dont worry mura lang yan.50-100peso lng...kpg sobra p dyn yung siningil sayo try ka sa iba..,gudluck