Question about Radio Shack Digital Pedometer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I lost my manual for my remoet cat,no, 15-2114. Could someone help me with the code for a hitachi 60" TV?
Posted on Nov 21, 2008
SEARCHING FOR YOUR CODE
If your device does not respond to the remote after
trying all codes listed for your brand, or if your
brand is not listed, try searching for your code. For
example, to search for a code for your TV:
1. Press TV once.
2. Press and hold P until the red LED blinks
twice, then release.
3. Enter 9 9 1. The LED blinks twice.
4. Aim the remote at the TV and press Power.
The remote sends IR codes from its library to
the selected device, starting with the most
popular code first.
5. If the TV responds, go to step 6. If the TV
does not respond, press CH+. The remote will
try the next code. Continue until the TV
NOTE: Press CH- to try the previous code.
6. To lock in the code, press P once. The LED
7. To search for other device codes, repeat steps
1 to 6, substituting the appropriate device
Posted on Apr 14, 2009
Radio Shack has a website will ALL their manuals... Click HERE and you'll find the pro94 on the list and it will give you a full manual.
Have a blast!
Posted on May 25, 2009
SOURCE: reebok B 2 pedometer
1. Reset pedometer by pressing the reset button.
2. Find a long open place and take 20 steps with the pedometer
3. Check the number of steps the pedometer counted. It should be
between 19 and 21 steps.
4. If the count was not right, try to move the pedometer forward
(toward your belly button) or back (toward your hip) on your
5. Repeat this until you get the best count of your steps.
6. Once found, place your pedometer in this spot each day.
Posted on Jul 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Mar 08, 2013 | Radio Shack Digital Pedometer
Dec 28, 2012 | Heart Interface Sportline S12 Ecg Heart...
Jul 21, 2012 | Omron Healthcare Hj112 Pocket Pedometer
Jan 07, 2012 | NexxTech Exercise & Fitness
Aug 25, 2011 | Proform Exercise & Fitness
Aug 23, 2011 | Radio Shack Digital Pedometer
Dec 19, 2010 | Radio Shack Digital Pedometer
Oct 18, 2009 | Silva Exercise & Fitness
131 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: