Question about Cameras
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The disk may be damaged. If so, you can call Vivitar customer service, they will send you another disk with no issues.
Also your camera can not be connected to the computer while you install the software.
Posted on Dec 27, 2009
Could not find a download for you on their website.
You know you can download your pictures manually without the image manager. From the manual:
1. Use the USB cable that came with your camera to connect your camera to your computer.
2. A window appears with a list of options, select Open folder to view files and click OK.
3. Open the DCIM folder and the folder inside to view the media files.
4. Select the media and copy the files from this folder into your computer. Optionally, select the files and choose Copy from the Edit menu. Then select a folder and choose Paste from the Edit menu.
5. We recommend that you copy the images into the Pictures/My Pictures folder and the videos into the Videos/My Videos folder.
6. Do not disconnect the cable during transfer. Doing so will cancel the transfer of any files on their way to your computer.
If you still want to try to get the Image Manager software, I would suggest contacting Vivitar support at:
In the US: 1-800-592-9541
In the UK: 0-800-917-4831
In case you do not have a manual, here is a link:
Thanks for using Fixya.
Happy New Year!
Posted on Dec 30, 2009
Hi dear, Don't worry about to install any software come with the camera.
Just get a card reader.It won't take up your hard drive space or slow down your computer.
Posted on Jan 20, 2010
cantact vivitar at www.vivitar.com you can e-mail or call technical support. they should be able to get you a replacement
Posted on Apr 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 30, 2014 | Vivitar Digital Camera V69379
Apr 07, 2013 | Vivitar ViviCam 7122 Digital Camera Blue...
Feb 26, 2013 | Vivitar 3-in-1 Digital Camera - Model...
May 07, 2012 | Cameras
Mar 23, 2011 | Vivitar Cameras
Dec 27, 2010 | Vivitar ViviCam 5024 Digital Camera
Dec 25, 2010 | Vivitar ViviCam 25 Digital Camera
Aug 10, 2010 | Vivitar DVR 850W Flash Media Camcorder
May 02, 2010 | Vivitar ViviCam 8025 Digital Camera
Apr 28, 2010 | Cameras
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!