Question about Sony VAIO VGN-SZ330P/B Notebook
Note: You may have some difficulties getting these drivers to work with your system. Give them a try and follow all extra instructions if you have any problems.
It's not clear from your post whether your laptop has a separate graphics card or just onboard video. Most laptops only have onboard video. Try and install the drivers from the first link and if those don't work, then you can try the drivers from the second link.
Intel drivers: http://s02.download.sony.com/US/pc/INDVID-01355607-US.EXE
Nvidia drivers: http://s02.download.sony.com/US/pc/NVDVID-01422002-US.EXE
1. Follow appropriate link and download the drivers by clicking Save File.
2. Save the file to the desktop if you are given an option. If you are not given an option the file should be saved to your Downloads folder in your User directory.
3. Find the file you downloaded and right-click on it and select Properties.
4. Click the Compatibility tab and put a check mark next to "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" Select Windows Vista SP2 in the drop down box. Click Apply and then OK.
5. Run the file. If the drivers won't install, then follow the second link above and follow steps 1-5 again.
Note: If you're still having difficulties installing the drivers, then you may try a few other things.
Run Windows Update from the Start Menu or Control Panel and check for new updates. Select optional updates and select to install any drivers that Windows Update says you need.
Also you might try downloading video card updates straight from NVidia. Follow this link for that: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
Good luck, please post back to this solution if you have any difficulties, and thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on May 25, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2011 | Sony VAIO VGN-SZ330P/B Notebook
Jun 29, 2011 | Sony VGN-C240E/B PC Notebook
Oct 28, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGN-SZ330P/B Notebook
You can download the device drivers from the Sony WEB site.
Select your model notebook and the Windows XP or Vista drivers you require.
Please click on this link to the Sony support WEB site :-
Oct 25, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGN-SZ330P/B Notebook
Aug 11, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGN-SZ330P/B Notebook
Jan 01, 2010 | Sony VAIO VGN-NR360E/S Notebook
Mar 13, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGN-CS215J/W Notebook
May 13, 2008 | Sony VAIO VGN-SZ330P/B Notebook
Dec 10, 2007 | Sony VAIO VGN-SZ330P/B Notebook
May 10, 2011 | Sony VAIO VGN-SZ330P/B Notebook
Sep 19, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGN-SZ330P/B Notebook
198 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: