Question about Televison & Video
what cable boxdo uuse can use s video out for video to tv and rca cable for sound left and right is it a hd tv then u wantto use coumpiunt cable or hdmi
Posted on Jan 11, 2008
SOURCE: Audio Problems
First for the Toshiba could the SAP (Second Audio Progam) be turned on this will somtimes cause the audio to drop. And are you using the onboard tuner or does this set conect to a cable box?
Then for the Panasonic the most common problem for your fault would be the convergance curcuits are shorted and need replacment, or some other componet may be loading down the set and forcing it in to shut down, Tv's will do this to prevent further damage
Posted on Feb 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2012 | Panasonic PT-50LCX63 50" Rear Projection...
Aug 02, 2008 | LG Televison & Video
Jan 11, 2008 | Toshiba 57H83 57" Rear Projection HDTV
• Check the antenna/cable connections (see Chapter 2).
• The station may have broadcast difficulties. Try another channel.
• The sound may be muted. Press VOLUME.
• If you hear no sound, try setting the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• Make sure the SPEAKERS function in the AUDIO SETUP menu is set correctly (page 83).
• If you are not receiving a second audio program from a known SAP source, make sure the MTS feature is
set to SAP mode (page 81).
• If you hear audio that seems "incorrect" for the program you are watching (such as music or a foreign
language), the SAP mode may be on. Set the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• When using an external audio amplifier, if you connect the amplifier to the VAR. AUDIO OUT jacks, the
volume of the TV and amplifier must be set above 0 or you will not hear any sound (page 20).
Dec 03, 2010 | Toshiba 57HX94 57 in. HDTV Television
Oct 21, 2010 | Toshiba 46HM95 46" HDTV
Jun 21, 2009 | RCA R52WM24 52" HDTV Projection Television
May 01, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 06, 2008 | Toshiba 57H81 57" Rear Projection...
Apr 22, 2007 | RCA P61927 61" Rear Projection Television
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!