When you pull the dial out, you can pull it out into two different settings. One will allow you to set the clock/time. The other will allow you to set the date (the day of the month). It took me a while to figure this out as well, even witht he manual.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Start by holding in the mode button (bottom left) until the first number blinks, then let go. You are actually in the alarm mode right now, now press and release the mode button and enter the time setting mode, the seconds will be flashing. Now press and release the start/stop button (top right) and the minutes will flash, again for hours, again for the month, and again for the date. When the parameter you want to adjust is flashing just press the adjust button (top left) to change the numbers. When your finished simply press the mode button to exit the setting menu. Worked for me, hope it does for you too. Most of the other setting changes are tricky as well, just ask for help again if you want to change the alarm or 12 or 24 hour clock etc....
The notch has two positions. when you pull it out completely that is the time adjustment. Now when you pull it just slightly that will be the date setting. Turning it clockwise will change the day and counter clock wise changes the date number. Hope that helps.
I got my watch from a third party w/ out manual cause it was cheaper. Took me awhile to figure out.
If the watch is waterproof then you need a special wrench to remove back. If it is not then you can pry the back off with a fine knife blade. You can then change the battery. Most if the time it is easier to go to a watch shop and have them put in a new battery. Usually about 5 to 10 dollars.
It looks like you've been pulling the crown halfway only. When you pull out crown to the first click - watch is in day/date setting mode. When you pull the crown further out (second click) - watch is in time setting mode.
to set the time and date of cartier watch , full the crown at half setting possition then wind it until the date move push the crown to the normal possition then full the crown twoo times to time setting possition then wind it again until you search the correct time,fush the crown to the normal possition after setting,
for a watch face that has a day of week, date, and moon calendar: There are two click points on the set-pin. pull out 1 click to access date/moon calendar; spin clockwise to set the moon calendar. spin counterclockwise to set date.
pull out pin 2 clicks to set time, just like any other watch
I don't know how much significance this post would make to any now, but I was playing with the watch trying to figure out how to set the time and I have figured it out...
1. Hold the "Adjust" button until where it displays the day of the week starts blinking (This will display the major airport in your area to determine your time zone, mine is "LAX"...to change this, while it is still blinging press either "Time Memo" or "Recieve" to move up or down)
2. Press "Adjust" again so you see "12H" (I guess meaning 12 hour intervals)
3. Press "Mode" (at this point your seconds will start blinking) to change these, againg press "Time Memo" or "Recieve" to move up or down. (usually I skip past the seconds)
4. Repeat step 3 to do your hours, minutes, year, then the date...(order is as follows)
5. When you are done press "Adjust" then everything will stop blinking, and you are done
This is as much as I figured out and I hope this is helpful to anyone that needs it...