Question about Canon PIXMA MX350 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: reset Ink levels for canon mx310
I've heard that with canon there is a way around the ink-level chip monitoring on the cartridge by doing the following:
Posted on Jan 05, 2008
How to reset the Canon MP150 after a refill (Step 10 concerns refill; instructions below the steps):
Method1 (Safe Factory Method):
1) Disconnect the printer’s power outlet
2) Press and hold the power button while connecting the power outlet back.
3) While still holding down the power button, press the reset button twice.(red circle with a triangle)
4) Release the power button
The printer takes about 10 seconds to show the number 0.
5) Press + to change the value from 0 to 1.
6) When this value is 1, press colour button; this will light up two leds.
One is for plain paper and the other for photo paper. At this point is feed the printer with paper.
7) Press the power button twice and the printer will print a some stuff (if it doesn't print by itself, then press the "color" button once and the test sheet will print). Don’t worry much about the printed material. I got some stripped lines and some numbers. I believe that my colour cartridge is clogged which is why I got the green strips.
When you print this sheet the value in the display returns to zero.
8 ) Open the printer cover cover (not the scanner cover) and remove the cartridges. With the printer still open, disconnect the power outlet.
9) Close the lid and turn on the printer.
10) Refill cartridges and place them back in their nice little abode in the printer.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
SOURCE: Canon pixma mp240 ink reset
Thats funny, cause I took the cartridges out and left the lid up, unplugged it, plugged it back in with my finger on the power button and tapped the stop/reset button twice. Put the cartridges in, pressed the color start, after some moaning a test page printed. I unplugged it again, plugged it back in and I had full ink Levels!!!
Posted on Jan 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MX350 Wireless All-in-One...
Aug 29, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MG2120 Inkjet Photo All-In-One
Aug 26, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
1. Start with printer off
2. Press and hold resume Button (triangle in the circle) and click "Power" button. green led should be on
3. hold the Power button, release Resume Button.
4. Without releasing the Power Button, double click "Resume" button and then release Both Buttons.
5. Click "Resume" for four times then click "Power" button, to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber).
6. Turn off the printer and turn on again If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response Thanks, Joe
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
May 26, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX350 Wireless All-in-One...
May 12, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX350 Wireless All-in-One...
Oct 13, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP6700D InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 31, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Oct 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
2,239 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: