Is that an error code "Cartridge Error 50C" ? If so, see below....
Cartridge Error 50C: Your print cartridge has shorted.
1. Power off your All-in-One and unplug it.
2. Plug in your All-in-One again and turn it on.
3. Uninstall and then reinstall your cartridges.
4. If this does not resolve the issue, try the troubleshooting steps for the other cartridge errors below.
Error: Black Cartridge Missing - The black cartridge is not installed. (Install cartridge PN 82)
Error: Color Cartridge Missing - The color cartridge is not installed (Install cartridge PN 83)
Cartridge Error: Complete the following instructions:
1. Power off your All-in-One.
2. Use both hands to lift up the scanner unit until the scanner support holds it open.
3. Turn the All-in-One on. The print cartridge carrier moves and stops at the loading position, unless the All-in-One is busy.
4. Remove the color print cartridge.
5. Lower the scanner unit until it is completely closed.
6. If the error message reappears, replace the black print cartridge with a new print cartridge.
If it does not repeat steps 1-3 and then go to step 7.
7. Reinstall the color cartridge and remove the black print cartridge.
8. Lower the scanner unit until it is completely closed.
9. If the error message occurs again, replace the color cartridge.
10. If an error message reappears, repeat steps 1-3 and reinstall both print cartridges.
11. Lower the scanner unit until it is completely closed.
12. If you receive the error message again, replace both cartridges.
Nov 22, 2008 |
Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer