Question about Sony VAIO SR Series Titanium Grey Notebook Computer - VGNSR280YH
The standard keyboard language and widely used setting is "ENGLISH (US)"
Set the Keyboard layout to English US so that you have standard keys for symbols etc. like @ sign with SHIFT+2 etc.
The keyboard layout / Language of your PC may have been different (other than English US), so follow these steps to select the International keyboard layout:
- Go to Control Panel - Regional and Language settings
- On the Keyboards and Language tab, click Change keyboards.
- Click Add.
- Expand the language that you want. For example, English (United States).
- Expand Keyboard list, select the United States-International check box, and then click OK.
- In the Default input language list, click Language name - United States-International (where Language name is the language that you selected in step 4), and then click OK two times.
- In the Regional and Language Options dialog box, click OK.
The above steps would change the Keyboard Layout settings to 'English US' and you would be able to type @ sign with SHIFT+2
Hope it helps! Good Luck!
Posted on May 25, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 20, 2012 | Sony VAIO VGN-N320E Notebook
Sep 10, 2011 | Sony VAIO VGN-FS640W Notebook
Jan 07, 2011 | Sony VAIO SR Series Notebook PC...
Feb 07, 2010 | Sony VAIO SR Series Notebook PC...
Nov 08, 2009 | Sony VAIO SR Series Notebook PC...
Aug 15, 2009 | Sony VAIO SZ, FZ, TZ 175-Watt Power...
210 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: