- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
More than likely your contacts are still located in the old phone. Replace the Sim card back into the old phone and copy the contacts onto the Sim card, place back in your Sidekick and you then can locate your contacts.
Go to http://digitalgoods.synthasite.com you can purchase privacy unlock and network unlocking codes for the sidekick id and other sidekicks. Great site! I bought one! :) They are more expensive on Ebay its cheaper on that site.
Go to http://digitalgoods.synthasite.com you can purchase privacy unlock and network unlocking codes for the sidekick id and other sidekicks. Great site! I bought one! :) They are more expensive on Ebay its cheaper on that site. Go to
I found this guide online. Please let me know if this works!
"1) Insert the ATT SIM card into the back of the T-Mobile Sidekick ID (it should be located behind the battery).
2) Turn on the Sidekick ID, wait for the screens to load.
3) When the screen says "Waiting for Activation", hold the top left button (the "Menu" button with the three lines) on the Sidekick ID and hold the letter "L" on the QWERTY pad at the same time. After a few seconds, let go of the buttons.
4) If Step 3 is done correctly, the Sidekick should be directed to the jumpscreen and display all of the Menu's of the Sidekick ID.
Please help me with unlocking sim card just insert the sim and it
said "enter the special code" IEMI number : 355564012471427 Device :
T-mobile Type : sidekick slide Hope any one can help me for this? If
anyone know how to unlock it or the unlocked code just send me to my
email: firstname.lastname@example.org VERY VERY APPRECIATE THAT!
an easy way to make the phone work, but you can't text or access you sim but can make and recieve calls until you can get an unlock code is when it asks for the code, hit the big X button to cancel it out, then hit the upper left three lines button to bring up the menu. Go to settings, then network options, then scroll down to scan and select network manually. let it do it's thing and then pick Cingular or ATT sometimes one or the other shows up. And you can make and recieve calls with your number, I am still working on how to get the texting to work