Question about Apple iTunes
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Right click on "redeem" on the itunes home page. It will give you a choice to open or copy - choose "copy this link". Then paste it into a new internet explorer window. Accept the security prompt then it should load up the space to put your code in.
Posted on Feb 04, 2010
SOURCE: error 1202
make sure your date and time and time zone are correct on your cpu
if this dose not fix it try this
1. If you look a the Certificates snapin for your 'Local Computer' in MMC and only find a few Trusted Root Certificates then you should run the Microsoft May 2009 Trusted root certificate update from here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=f814ec0e-ee7e-435e-99f8-20b44d4531b0&displaylang=en
The above fixed the 8192 problem for at least one person that I know of.
As a matter of fact it wouldn't hurt to re-run that whether you think you're missing Ceritificates or not.
2. If you ever had your computer connected to an Active Directory domain then there might be a problem with your Certificate policy. The Local Computer Policy MMC snap-in might show you some settings that you can fiddle with.
This fixed a raft of problems for people to do with updates and sign-ins an so on.
3. Apple now have a support document that points to to an MS knowledgebase article on how to troubleshoot certificate problems on Vista. It's long and involved and the final step if nothing has worked is a reinstall. You should check out the article here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822798
This last one was presented as a solution to problems that were fixed by the first two so try those first.
Best of luck!
Posted on Apr 13, 2010
In order to fix this problem, go to billing info, and when it lets you choose the credit card method, choose the option "none" then it will let you use your gift card. Otherwise it assumes you want to use a credit card. Hope this helps.
Posted on Jul 27, 2010
SOURCE: i tunes error (-1202). when
iTunes.exe has been set to run in compatibility mode for an older version of Windows. For best result, turn off compatibility mode of iTunes before you open it.
> 1. Make sure iTunes isn't running.
2. Click Start, type regedit, then press Enter.
3. Navigate to this Registry location:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers
4; Its better you clean/repair Windows registry with RegInOut.
4. Look in the main pane for a key that refers to iTunes. If you find one, delete it, then exit the Registry.
5. Start iTunes. The offending message should be gone!
Posted on Oct 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 05, 2017 | Apple Cell Phones
Feb 10, 2015 | Apple iTunes
Feb 10, 2015 | Apple iTunes
Jul 17, 2014 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Jan 05, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G
Mar 14, 2010 | Apple iPod nano
Oct 20, 2009 | Apple iTunes
Oct 19, 2009 | Apple iTunes
Mar 12, 2009 | Apple iTunes
Dec 27, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 29, 2016 | Apple iTunes
696 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: