Question about Vacuums
Not knowing the code, you'll have to do it using the Automatic Code Search method. Press and release the STOP button to save the new code.
1. Turn the TV ON manually.
2. Press and release the TV button on your remote. The illuminated ON-OFF button will turn on and stay on.
3. Press and hold both the TV and the ON-OFF buttons. The illuminated ON-OFF button will turn off, and then will come back on.
4. Release both buttons after the ON-OFF button turns back on. The button should remain on.
5. Press and release the PLAY button. You may have to do it several times. Be patient.
If the TV does not respond after five seconds, continue to press and release the PLAY button every five seconds until the TV turns off.
6. Just to check the code is right, after the TV turns off, press and release the REVERSE button then wait to see if the TV turns on again.
If that works, you've got it!
Press and release the STOP button to save the new code.
Posted on May 25, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2015 | Dyson DC05 Bagless Canister Cyclonic...
1-800-444-3353. They are distributed by Harbor Freight. This may be their phone number. In any case, they have technical info.
This is the manual.
Aug 12, 2011 | Vacuums
Jul 21, 2011 | Vacuums
Apr 25, 2011 | Vacuums
Mar 21, 2011 | Vacuums
Mar 28, 2017 | Vacuums
Jan 03, 2011 | Vacuums
Jul 25, 2017 | Vacuums
Aug 23, 2008 | Hoover Floormate H3000 Upright Wet/Dry...
Dec 17, 2017 | Dyson Vacuums
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!