Need the unlocking code for Nokia 6300 Please
This site is the most popular free site for unlocking any Nokia based
Cell phone and most of the cell phones out there. Some of their other
brands for which they provide unlock codes include Siements, LG, NEC,
Panasonic, Samsung, Sony Ericsson and Motorola based phones.
The procedure for unlocking your Cell phone is as follows:
1. Start your phone without your new SIM or any SIM card in it
2. Now hit *#06# on your cell phone. When you do it, your IMEI
number, a unique global serial number for your cell phone shows up. Your
IMEI number should be 15 digits.
3. Now, choose the model of your Cell phone. If you don't know your
cell phone model number, you can always find out by removing the
cell/battery of your phone. The model number along with the IMEI of the
phone should be present.
4. Now, select the country and the operator the phone is locked to. For example "USA- T-Mobile"
5. You are now given the unlock codes for your cell phone. A lot of
people have a problem punching in the alphabet p and w while entering
the unlock codes. To enter the codes, here is a visual guide below as
well as the step by step procedure
May 03, 2011 |
Nokia Computers & Internet