Question about Lenovo Computers & Internet
How long have you been using the netbook? If it's brand new, then your battery life is too short. First of all, remember the following for ensuring that your battery performance is optimal:
1. A new battery pack must be fully charged before it is put into use.
2. A new battery pack needs to be fully charged and discharged a few times before it starts performing at full capacity.
3. Batteries discharge when left unused. If you intend to store the netbook for a while, make sure that the battery is fully charged before you do so.
4. Fully drain and fully recharge your batteries every few months.
If your netbook is new, then try one or more of the following and see how your battery performance gets affected: 1. Turn down the LCD brightness of your portable device.
2. Use built-in power management on your portable device.
3. Turn off LCD or other unnecessary accessories when not in use.
4. Set screen saver blank to 1 to 2 minutes of your netbook.
5.. Add more RAM if you can, as this will reduce the usage of the hard drive which exhausts the power quicker.
Hope this helps.
Posted on May 24, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2013 | Wolvol Mini NOTEBOOK COMPUTER Laptop...
Oct 10, 2011 | HP Mini 1033CL Netbook
May 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 13, 2010 | Duracell NiMH AA/AAA Battery Charger with...
Jun 04, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 06, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Mar 20, 2017 | Garmin GPS
May 20, 2008 | Nokia 2610 Cellular Phone
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!