Question about Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo Laser Printer
Try to remove, clean dry the ink absorber pads that absorb the wasted ink to keep it from getting on the paper
Posted on May 24, 2011
Start with printer powered off If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response Thanks, Joe
1. Open cover of printer and verify that the ink cartridge carriage is not in the center of the printer. Leave cover open.
2. Unplug the electrical cord from the printer and wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug electrical cord back in, when ink cartridge carriage moves to the center of the printer quickly unplug the electrical cord again. This should leave the ink cartridge carriage in the center of the printer so you can get to it.
4. Lift up the gray arm that surrounds the ink cartridges.
5. Remove the entire ink cartridge holder (not just the ink cartridges). It will lift out easily as a unit. Lower the gray arm that you lifted to remove the cartridge holder.
6. Close printer cover. Plug electricity back in.
7. There should be a message about checking the ink cartridge on the display (I can't remember exactly what it said but it was something like that).
8. Open printer, lift the gray arm that surrounds the ink cartridge area and reinsert the ink cartridge holder (with the ink cartridges in it). Lower the gray arm.
9. Close printer cover.
10. The display should appear normal now, and you should be able to print again.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
Posted on May 24, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2012 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 30, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP495 InkJet Printer
May 26, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 19, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 11, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP6000D InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 25, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
131 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: