Question about Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
need to reset your printer to remove this error. But first, may I
suggest that you remove first your ink cartridge. Clean the contact
surface using a cotton bud moistened with alcohol. After cleaning return
back the cartridge.
Follow these steps:
1. Turn off the printer
2. Press and hold down the Stop/Reset button and Power button for 5 seconds.
3. While holding the Power button, release the Stop/Reset button.
4. While still holding the Power button, press the Stop/Reset button twice
5. Release Power button (wait till you get the lights)
6. Press the Stop/Reset button 3 times each having a 3 seconds gap. (check whether you are getting the orange light or not)
7. Press the Power button and enter data.
8. Remove the cartridge. Leave it for 20 seconds
9. Press the Power button and shutdown printer.
10. Return cartridge and start the printer.
11. Set the language and country.
After the first reset procedure and there is still an error, do this 2nd reset.
When the error is displayed on the display panel of the printer, 1. Press and Hold the STOP/RESET button and wait until it self restart.
2. Release the STOP/RESET button so printer will completely restart. After this, your printer will print again.
Please give this solution a 4 thumbs up rating.
Thank you for using Fixya
Posted on May 26, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
You can check the status of each ink tank according to the way its lamp flashes.
- On: The printer is ready to print.
- Slow flashing (at about three second interval): Ink is low. Prepare a new ink tank.
- Fast flashing (at about one second interval): Ink tank is empty, or the printer is not ready due to an error.
- Off: An error has occurred and the printer is not ready to print.
Aug 28, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 08, 2011 | Brother DCP-130C InkJet Printer
Jun 07, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 02, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 13, 2010 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5100 All-In-One Printer
Jul 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 19, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP480 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 06, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 12, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 24, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 26, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: