Question about HP w1907 LCD Monitor
It might tvhat there are no video drivers on the PC or there screen resolution is too big or too low
Screen Resolution Issue
1. Click Start -> Control Panel -> Display
2. Display Properties should appear
3. Click on the Settings Tab
4. Slide the Bar to the Left or to the right Making the picture almost a square
Windows Vista/ Windows 7
1. Click Start -> Control Panel -> Personalization
2. Click on Screen Resolution
3. Move the bar up or down until the picture turns almost a square
Or else reinstall a new video driver configure the screen resolution again
Hope this helps
Posted on May 24, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 30, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Sep 26, 2010 | HP w1907 LCD Monitor
Dec 07, 2009 | HP w1907 LCD Monitor
Nov 27, 2009 | HP w1907 LCD Monitor
Nov 25, 2009 | HP w1907 LCD Monitor
Sep 19, 2009 | Acer 22" X223w LCD Monitor
Aug 22, 2009 | HP w1907 LCD Monitor
Jul 18, 2009 | HP w1907 LCD Monitor
Jun 26, 2009 | HP w1907 LCD Monitor
140 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!