Question about Toshiba Satellite A10 Notebook
Right i no what your saying but it is deafinatly over heating sound like your heat sink needs a clean? if your care full you can do it your self rother than pay some one ells to do it it not hard just renove battery and on the machinr arrows show you wear the screws are located i did mine with a paint brush a artis one so why your in there give it all a brush out
Posted on Aug 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2012 | PC Laptops
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
Feb 19, 2011 | PC Laptops
Feb 12, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Jul 01, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Feb 05, 2009 | Dell PC Laptops
Oct 09, 2008 | Compaq Presario Notebook
Aug 23, 2008 | Dell Inspiron XPS M140 Notebook
Mar 21, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Jan 16, 2008 | Acer Aspire 3680 Laptop
Jun 04, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A10 Notebook
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!