Question about Computers & Internet
Hello there, sadly you have been attacked by a virus named - RECYCLER. This is a very common virus, I also had an encounter with it recently. What zou are going to do in order to delete is:
1.Look for all folders with shortcut arrow.
2.Right click then properties.
3. in the field TARGET delete everything before path to your usb (before eg. F:/Kobac usb).
4.Save settings. Open folder and copy it to harddrive
5. Do this for all folders.
6. When zou finish coping your data, format your USB.
7. To Format fo to My Computer, right click on USB and format.
8. Copy files from harddrive to your USB back
Good luck, Kobac
Posted on May 24, 2011
I have faced same problem. Shortcuts everywhere.
Not once, many times.
I tried many solutions.
Place it in your pen drive and double click to run.
Press Enter to confirm its process.
That is all.
Shortcuts will remove and your data will be back in a second.
Posted on Oct 19, 2014
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 05, 2012 | Kodak EasyShare Z740 Digital Camera
on Mar 12, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jun 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 17, 2011 | SanDisk 1GB microSD Memory Card
Jun 14, 2011 | SanDisk 2GB microSD Memory Card
May 20, 2011 | Cameras
Mar 04, 2011 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 4GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Jan 02, 2010 | Transcend 4GB JetFlash 110 USB 2.0 Flash...
Apr 06, 2009 | Kingston 2GB Secure Digital Memory Card
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
268 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: