Question about Canon MP830 All-In-One Printer
1. Opening the cover and wait for ink carriage to center
2. Pull out power cord
3. Pushed carriage to far left (should slide easily)
4. Used paper towel and wiped purge unit a lot of times (press down to soak paper towel with ink). Repeat until the paper towel is relatively clear.
5. Used diluted napisan (oxygen-based cleaning agent in the ratio of 1:3 with powder:water) and soaked paper towel
6. Repeat step 4 with wet paper towel. Repeat until purge unit is near-white.
7. Pulled and pushed clear plastic wiper (north of purge unit) and wiped it down
8. Slided carriage back to original position
9. Removed Print head cartridge and wiped out excess ink stuck on bottom.
10. Plugged power back on.
If It can not bring it to service center
Posted on May 24, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 30, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 29, 2009 | Canon MP830 All-In-One Printer
Sep 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
May 25, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 09, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 23, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 16, 2008 | Canon MP830 All-In-One Printer
Apr 23, 2017 | Canon MP830 All-In-One Printer
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: