Question about Sony VAIO Notebook PC VGN-NS235J/W
The issue may appear due to several reasons such as Windows Update or any recent hardware or software changes in the computer.
1. Please reset the BIOS to default values.
2. Try booting the computer to Windows in safe mode by pressing the F8 key at startup.
3. If the issue persists, please check if the hard drive is listed with its volume (size) eg: 500GB in the BIOS main menu. Press F2 key at startup to enter BIOS.
4. If the hard drive is listed, perform a system recovery using the recovery console/partition by pressing the F10 key at startup.
5. If issue persists, please use the recovery discs or contact the sony service team to get the computer repaired.
The issue may be related to the operating system files. Getting the recovery partition re-imaged will be the best possible resolution.
Posted on May 24, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2013 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
on Feb 11, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Open Regional and Language Options by clicking the Start button , clickingControl Panel, clicking Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking Regional and Language Options.
Click the Keyboards and Languages tab.
Under Display language, choose a language from the list, and then click OK.
Jul 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 23, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 11, 2010 | Sony VAIO Notebook
Aug 13, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 17, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5920-6727 Notebook
May 14, 2008 | Sony VAIO VGN-NR160ET Notebook
Feb 08, 2008 | Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
414 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: