Question about Cell Phones
If u have tried too many patterens then ur phone requires G-mail and password( Generally termed as G-mail lock)E
Easiest way to un-pettern or remove g-Mail lock from any android phone is to hard reset it.
Press volume up,camera and power on keys together for few seconds....ur phone enters boot mode or download mode......now if options appear then select erase user data...(or u can select CFT calliberation). if these options do not appear then press menu....these options should appear......on selecting any of these your phone will restart and locks are removed..
If this does not work, then download ANDROID TOOL(Android Multi Tools v1.02b gsmforum) in ur PC ....connect phone in download mode/boot mode(pressing vol up, camera,power keys together) to ur pc and read phone in android tool and follow instruction for phone reset or CFT calliberation....ur phone will unlock..........
if this also doesnot work then u will have to contact a service person . he will do the job by using other software options llike volcano tool. ">
Posted on May 01, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you will have to do a master reset....you will loose everything on the phone....it is important that you create a google profile, which will back up all your contacts....
Posted on Apr 26, 2010
SOURCE: too many pattern attempts
there's an actual android bug here as well, even if you haven't forgotten your credentials. see comment 93 or 127 in http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=3006
Posted on Feb 25, 2010
SOURCE: locked out by too many
1. On the computer: Start PC Companion™.
2. On thecomputer: In the Support Zone™ descriptor, in the Software Updatesection click Start > (Repair) and follow the instructions on the PCmonitor screen.
3. Turn off the phone.
4. Connect the USB cable to your computer.
5. On the phone: Press and hold down Back key and connect the USB cable to the phone.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note : The software in your phone will be replaced. All personal data stored in your phone will be lost.
There is also a way to unlock the pattern screen lock by signing in with your Google account.
1. After 30 seconds, tap Forgot pattern?
2. You need to log in with the primary gmail.com e-mail address and not the alternative email address connected to the Google account.
3. Tap the username field and enter the primary Google account user name.
4. Tap the password field and enter the primary Google account password.
5. Draw a new unlock pattern and tap Continue .
6. Draw the new unlock pattern again and tap Continue .
If these options are not available to you, please describe preciselywhat you see when attempting to connect to your PC and use PCCompanion.
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
Do this but make sure you may wan't to lose files:
1. Turn off the i9000 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9000 MATER RESET
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2013 | Samsung GT-S5300 Galaxy Pocket Unlocked...
Apr 23, 2013 | Samsung GT-S6102 Galaxy Y DUOS - Unlocked...
Jan 31, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Y Gt-s5360 - White unlocked...
Jan 04, 2013 | Samsung GT-S5300 Galaxy Pocket
Dec 30, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy GT-S5570
Oct 28, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
228 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!