You cannot vote on your own post
a blue screen of death states a problem has been detected and windows has been shutdown to prevent damage to your computer technnical imforation...
First, the condition experince with networked computers
The computer has encountered a critical error due to a network server shutdown during when operating system update were being performed.
Second, the condition experince while attempting to install a malfunct computer software. Examples include, softwares capable of alterating the operating system. Attempting to install another operating systems software on an already existing system that is incompartible would first ease the prior system making way for the new version. A critical error shut down displaying digits is what occurs.
Third, attempting to restore the computers softwares byy deleting a significant program file, especially on the operating system causes the situation experinced.
Resolution to the problem
First, perform hardware checks
1. Disconnect the computer from any networks
a. if a computer connected to a network malfunctions, disconnecting each computer leaves the remaining to continue to function like before.
2. A problem due to connecting a device that was incompartibility to the operating system, with disconnection should produce restore functionality. examples, of printers, fax machines, and pheriperal connections that are outdated in software compartible to the computer system.
3. The foreign disk incompartible to the operating system locable in the disk driver once removed from the dirvers should restore to usual functionality soon after restarting the computer.
Second, perform software checks
1. Power of the computer, powering back on after mometary delay.
2. the computer should load display the usual operating system.
3. The process would display the same error indicating a persistant problem requiring reestablisment.
A comprehensive resolution of the problem considering both hardware and software conditions explained
1. Disconnect every computer pheripheral, examples, faxes, printers, speakers, external networks, internet modems
2. power off, power on shortly after
3. wait until the compuer performs a new reconfiguration to the removed pheriperals
contact technical support
Dec 20, 2010 |