Question about D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
For the majority of routers you can access the router configuration page by going to the ip address of the router, as if you were going to a website. Open up your internet browser and in the address bar type 192.168.1.1 and this should bring you into the login page. Login, go to your wireless section and you should be able to set the password for the wireless connection.
The IP address of the router may not be 192.168.1.1. In some cases, it is 192.168.2.1 for example. You can find the address of the router in Windows by doing the following,
Go to Start > Run and type "command" or "cmd". In the black DOS window type
The ip address of the router is labeled Gateway address.
Posted on May 24, 2011
Most routers are set up to use IP address of .1 for the administrative page. To determine the network subnet, and then the IP address of your router, do the following:
1. Open up a command box by going to Start, Run... and enter cmd into the box and press the Enter key.
2. Type ipconfig into the commend box and press the Enter key.
3. Look for an entry that says Default Gateway. It will look something like this:
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1
This is the address of your router.
4. Go yo your web browser and then type in the address of your default gateway, making sure to put "http://" in front of it, in the address bar and press the Enter key. So, in our example, you would enter "http://192.168.1.1" into your address bar.
5. Done! You should be at your routers website.
Posted on May 24, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2014 | LogOnce Password Assistant
Sep 12, 2013 | Computers & Internet
May 20, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Dec 30, 2012 | Tablets & eReaders
Sep 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 08, 2010 | Linksys WRT120N Router
Apr 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 22, 2010 | Linksys WRH54G Wireless Router
Feb 01, 2009 | Zyxel ZyAIR G-302 (760559111205) 802.11g/b...
261 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!