Question about Hayward 150FDN Universal Series Low Nox Gas Heater 150000 BTU ()
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Actually, the clicking is likely causing the shaking. Inside the manifold of a H100 is a stainless steel diverter plate that send some of the passing water into the heat exchanger and lets the rest past and back to the pool. When it breaks, you will hear a 'clicking' noise at it rattles in the water path. When it breaks, the flow to the heat exchanger is intermittent and you will begin to boil the water, causing the shaking. This situation is dangerous, especially without a pressure relief in the heater or pipe. As long as your water chemistry is sound, Hayward will usually cover this under warranty even if the unit is over a year old. Contact them to get a factory authorized repair rep out at: http://www.haywardnet.com/locator/
Posted on Jun 12, 2009
You are probally having a problem with your pressure switch in the heater. This is located in the cabnet on the left side about half wau up just above the burner tray. It will have a ferrel nut on the back you can unscrew to get it off the copper tube it is attached to. Do this with the breaker off and once it is removed from the tube start the pump for a second and see if you have a freeflo of water from tube. If you do you need to ck the pre sw by replaceing the unit on the tube and removing one of the wires to it. If this solves the problem you probally need to replace the switch. If you don't get water flo through the tube you will need to follow the tube to where it hooks to the manifold and remove it there and clear the hole it goes into and the tube it self. This is a rare occurence on these heaters as they have plastic headers. My bet is you will find the pressure switch has gone bad. Good lucl I hope this has helped.
Posted on Dec 02, 2009
Check all of the following. Ones of these issues is probably causing your pool cleaner to go in circles. Let me know if these soultions don't work and I will be glad to offer more solutions, but I a think one of these might solve your problem:
1. You might not have proper water flow. Too much or too little pressure will cause this to happen. Check the pressure with your flow gauge and adjust if necessary.
2. Check for a partial blockage of the navigator throat. If you have a blockage, it could disrupt the movement of your cleaner. Clear blockage if necessary.
3. Check the shoes and wings. Damage or wear to them can disrupt your patterns of cleaning. If you notice that your shoes or wings are worn, replace them to correct the problem.
4. Check to make sure that your hose is not twisted. It should be clear of kinks, twists, and knots. Untangle if necessary. Laying the hose out in the sun will make it more pliable and easier to untangle if you need to do this.
5. Other things that could cause steering issues: check and clean the rear screen, check to see that the cone gear is is free and rotates smoothly, clean/replace/repair gear box, check pod connection, and check turbine and spindle assembly.
Hope this helps! Let me know if you need clarification or additional help!
Posted on May 20, 2010
CE= Communication Error between Control Module
and Display Interface Assembly
1. Disconnect and then reconnect power to heater.
2. Check for faulty wiring or connection.
Inspect Display Interface Wiring. Ensure Display Interface Plug is securely attached to Control Module. .
3. Control Module and/or Display Interface Assembly
are defective.Replace Control Module and/or Display Interface Assembly.
Here is a linkt oH aywardmanuals:
Posted on Jul 05, 2010
Below is the instruction manual for these pool cleaners. There are diagrams and detailed instructions included in the manual. You should be able to find your answers there.
Posted on Oct 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2014 | Hayward Pool & Spa
Jun 14, 2014 | Hayward 400fdn Low Nox Nat Gas Swimming...
Sep 01, 2013 | Hayward H Series Pool & Spa Heater 400k...
Oct 03, 2012 | Hayward H Series Pool & Spa Heater 400k...
Sep 20, 2012 | Hayward H350FDP Low NOx Propane Gas Pool...
Aug 09, 2011 | Hayward H Series Millivolt 250,000 Btu...
Jun 13, 2011 | Hayward 100,000 Btu Heater For Ag Pool And...
Apr 04, 2010 | Hayward H-series Electronic Gas Pool...
Jul 07, 2009 | Hayward Pool Products Hayward 200k Ng H...
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: