a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Turn off the phone 2. Hold down the volume up, end key, trackball and send key simultaneously. 3. Phone boots. After it vibrates you let go.
Phone is completely reset as if it came out of the box. You'll need to *228 and reload ALL of your data.
or WARNING: This process will clear all user settings and downloaded apps. Data on the SD Memory Card and My Backup will be retained. Prior to following the steps below, ensure the phone is powered off.
1. Power off the phone. a. Press and hold red END key for 2 seconds >> Phone Options >> select Power Off >> Phone will shut down >> Ok a) 2. Remove battery for 15 seconds & replace battery.
3. Power up the phone. a. Press and hold red END key for 2 seconds and wait until the device powers up completely. b) 4. Power off the phone. a. Press and hold red END key for 2 seconds >> Phone Options >> select Power Off >> Phone will shut down >> Ok Procedure,
5. Press and continue to hold the Volume Up button using your left thumb.
6. While still holding the Volume Up key, use your right hand to depress the green Send key, the white Track ball and the red End key (sequential order).
7. Continue to hold all 4 until keys completely down until the handset vibrates twice then let go of the keys & track ball. a. Formatting Data and Cache appears 1. If you do not see the above (Formatting Data and Cache) redo steps 1 through 7.
2. If you get a Fast Boot, Self Test or Blue screen redo steps 1 through 7.
8. Allow the phone to completely reboot. This may take a few moments.
9. The phone has now been re-set to factory default settings. Please proceed through standard set up and activation procedures.
NOTE: If you receive a self-test screen or blue screen, the hard reset was done incorrectly. Please try again, from step 1.