Question about Apple iPod touch
If you tried jailbreaking that might be the problem or you need to delete iTunes on your computer or try updateing iTunes try updateing first the if that docent work then delete it and reinstall it
Posted on Sep 25, 2011
This also happened to my iPod touch. You should try plugging your iPod to another computer, go to iTunes, and click on reset iPod. That's how mine worked. Hopefully this helps:)
Posted on Jun 16, 2011
1. Verify if your pc passes the system requirements.
(a) usb 2.0 port
(b) You are running the latest version of itunes
2. Recharge your iPod Touch
3. Check USB connections. Use a USB port that is built into the computer instead of using an external usb hub.
4. Restart iPod Touch. Do the following steps: To restart iPod touch, first turn iPod touch off by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button until a red slider appears. Slide your finger across the slider and iPod touch will turn off after a few moments.
Next, turn iPod touch on by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
Is iPod touch not responding? To reset iPod touch, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
5. Restart your computer then reconnect your iPod Touch
6. Try reinstalling iTunes. And if this doesn't resolve the issue, you can also try uninstalling iTunes then reinstalling the latest version.
7. Check if there are third-party software that might prevent iTunes from recognizing your iPod touch. Such software may be security software, anti-virus software and webcam drivers. What you can do is adjust the software settings or you may also temporarily disable the software.
If you find this helpful, kindly click the thumbs up button. Thanks! :)
Posted on May 23, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This could be caused by a number of things, so here is the official Apple troubleshooter for this issue:
Does your computer meet the minimum system requirements? Are the USB ports 2.0?
Try uninstalling, reinstalling all software
Posted on Jun 25, 2008
put your ipod in disk mode by following these steps.
press and hold the Menu and Center buttons on the clickwheel. when you see the apple appear, switch your fingers to the center and play/pause buttons.
whena check mark appears plug it into you computer and it should detect and mount.
add music and have fun.
Posted on May 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2013 | Apple iPod touch Second Gen (8 GB,...
on Jun 29, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Jan 29, 2013 | Apple iPod touch
Aug 30, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Jun 24, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
May 24, 2009 | Apple Ipod Nano Second Gen. Green (4 GB)...
Mar 10, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Oct 05, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Aug 01, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Apr 24, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
163 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!