Question about Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) you must reset your device and try again
2) you must sure that your internet is o.k
3) reset the code again.
4) see if the remote is working o.k use the camera digital and point at the display camera see the phto, if the LED infrARED is ON , is o.k the problem can be your device.
God bless you
Posted on Feb 23, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2015 | Brookstone Big Blue Live Wireless...
Dec 26, 2014 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 21, 2014 | Brookstone Big Blue Live Wireless...
Feb 23, 2013 | Televison & Video
Dec 24, 2012 | Brookstone Big Blue Live Wireless...
Dec 24, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
1. Go to Settings - General
2. Tap on Bluetooth, if its Off, tap on it to turn it On.
3. Now put your bluetooth keyboard in pairing mode; usually a dedicated button or by holding the power button down for 5 secs.
4. Once you do this, your keyboard will show up under Devices and say Not Paired.
5. Tap on it, You will be prompted with a message to type a series of numbers on the bluetooth keyboard and then press Enter on the keyboard.
6. The keyboard should up under Devices and say Connected.
-If your keyboard has a volume controls and media player controls (ie play, next, pause, prev, volume, mute), they will all map in the system and work in iPod and Videos and control the system volume. These will also work when your in an app with the music in the background (ie Safari, Pages, Mail, Calendar, any of the native apps)
-The Internet Home button on some keyboards will act like the Home button. My Dell BT Keyboard w/media/internet controls works like this.
Go to Settings - General -Bluetooth, Tap on the arrow on your keyboard in the list. Tap on Forget this Device
Sep 27, 2012 | Brookstone iPad Keyboards: Bluetooth...
391 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!