Question about Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
How do you scan a document? My program is Publisher
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2015 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 13, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 09, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
1. Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer.
2. Go to Start > Programs > Canon Utilities > MP Navigator EX > MP Navigator EX.
3. Select Photos/Documents or Stack of Documents.
4. If Photos/Documents was selected, open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass with the top facing to the left. If Stack of Documents was selected, flip the plastic tray open on the top of the printer and place the stack of papers in the tray.
5. Select the Document Type in the left pane, then click the Scan button.
Nov 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Dec 31, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Sep 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 11, 2008 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 19, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: