Question about Lenovo Z565 Notebook
- you need to send the system to lenovo's depot in grapevine texas
- call lenovo and avail an ADP or accidental damage protection $69
- do not tell them what happen
- call lenovo after 3 days and tell them that system is not booting to windows
- they will advised you to send the system to depot
- if you don't have ADP this will cost you around $300
Posted on May 23, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2015 | Lenovo Computers & Internet
Feb 06, 2014 | MyBambino Birthday Party Hat
Apr 01, 2013 | IBM Lenovo IdeaPad Z565 Notebook
Dec 19, 2012 | Lenovo Computers & Internet
Aug 14, 2012 | Lenovo Z565 Notebook
May 16, 2011 | IBM Lenovo IdeaPad Z565 Notebook
May 03, 2011 | IBM Lenovo IdeaPad Z565 Notebook
Sep 02, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv7-1240us Notebook
Nov 27, 2008 | Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: