Question about Keurig B60 Coffee Maker
if it does not power up, then it means its having a power problem. it might have worked fine in the past, but that's electronics for you. Power surge, irregular power supply, excess power supply, etc can affect the unit thereby not making it to power on.
This unit must have a power supply board in it where power enters from the mains. A capacitor, fuse, diode, etc may have been defective on the power board and maybe that's why its not making the unit turn on. There might also be some disconnection or something, inside the unit which is not making it to power on.
To actually find out what's wrong, you need to disassemble the unit with a screw driver and check what's wrong. You will be needing a meter in order to test the components on the power board, once you detect any bad component, you can make necessary replacement at any electronics accessories store withing our vicinity. This is the only way by which you can detect the problem.
Of course, testing the power board with a meter will require someone that has the ability. So it you can't, then you might be needing the help of a repairman or you can call a friend that has the ability to help you out.
I wish you the best of luck.
Posted on May 23, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 25, 2014 | Staples Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 02, 2014 | Brother printerall-in-onelaser mfc8710dw
Nov 14, 2013 | Brother MFC-J220 All-in-One Color Inkjet...
Oct 11, 2013 | HP C6280 Photosmart All-in-One Printer...
Oct 10, 2013 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Mar 24, 2012 | HP Photosmart C5580 All-In-One InkJet...
"Press and hold the "left arrow" key.
Press the "Setup" key and release both keys.
Display should say "Enter Special Key Combo"
Press and release the "OK" button
1. Press and release the right arrow button until the display says "System Configuration Menu".
2. Press and release the "OK" button.
3. Display should say "Hardware failure status". If not there already, Arrow Key over to "Hardware failure status",
4. Press and release the "OK" button.
5. Display should say "Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear".
6. Press and release the "OK" Button. Message changes to "Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue".
7. Press and release the "CANCEL" button as many times as necessary, so that, either the "Welcome to Photosmart Express" screen appears, or, the "Ink System Failure" screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
8. Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
9. Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
10. Turn the unit on. The printer may display message "USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER" followed by "PRESS OK TO CONTINUE". Press OK.
11. If the printer has already initialized, then go to the next step. If not, the printer will start the "ONE TIME INK INITIALIZATION PROCESS". Allow this process to complete and do not interrupt. Once the initialization process is complete, the printer will print out a Diagnostic Page.
12. To verify printer functionality print a SELF TEST PAGE. If SELF TEST prints, then printer is ready for use.
NOTE: If the error is still there, or reoccurs replace the unit."
Procedure from http://www.fixyourownprinter.com
Apr 23, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 31, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro L7680 All-In-One Printer
Sep 12, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
451 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!