Question about Timex Watches
Here is a link to the Timex support page with the download links for all the different instruction manuals:
And here is the direct link to the manual for the Ironman 30 Lap model:
To view the Support Page or the Owner's Manual with Operating Instructions just use your mouse to click on the link, which is the underlined and highlighted text just above. This will open a new web browser page automatically for you and allow you to view the information at the website indicated and the contents of the Owner's Manual.
You may need ADOBE READER installed on your computer to read PDF documents.
You can download this free at WWW.ADOBE.COM if necessary.
Click on the DOWNLOAD ADOBE READER button on right side of the ADOBE home page when you get there, then follow the onscreen instructions to install the software on your computer.
See page 1 of the manual for instructions which basically read as follows:
1. In TIME mode, press and hold SET/RECALL. Time zone will flash.
2. To set, push + or - to select first or second time zone.
3. Press NEXT. Hour digits flash.
4. Press + or - to change hour including AM/PM. (Scroll through 12 hours to get to AM/PM).
5. Press NEXT. Minute digits flash.
6. Press + or - to change minutes.
7. Press NEXT. Second digits flash.
8. Press + or - to set seconds to zero.
9. Press NEXT. Day of week flashes.
10. Press + to - to change day.
11. Continue pattern to set month, day of month, 12-hour or 24-hour time display, MM.DD or
DD.MM date format, turn hourly CHIME on/off, turn BEEP on/off. If you select BEEP on, a
beep will sound every time you push a button (except INDIGLO).
12. Press DONE to confirm and exit or NEXT to continue and set second time zone, if desired.
Thank you very much and good luck.
Posted on May 23, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2015 | Timex T5K018 Ironman Triathlon 30 Lap Flix...
Jul 22, 2011 | Timex T5K018 Ironman Triathlon 30 Lap Flix...
Apr 30, 2011 | Timex T5K018 Ironman Triathlon 30 Lap Flix...
Sep 30, 2009 | Timex T5K018 Ironman Triathlon 30 Lap Flix...
Jul 12, 2009 | Timex Ironman Tri 30 Lap Sleek T59671...
Mar 09, 2009 | Timex Sports Ironman Triathlon 100-Lap...
Feb 24, 2009 | Timex Sports Ironman Triathlon 100-Lap...
Jan 23, 2008 | Timex 1440 Sports Aggressor 56014 Wrist...
235 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!