Question about Toshiba e-STUDIO 282 Black and White Copier
If 1st time occur, u can just go to 08-400, reset the value to "0" then restart the machine. When this code not cleat 08-400 then check these all thengs..
1.Check the thermistors
(1) Check if the connectors are disconnected.
(2) Check if the main and edge thermistors are in contact with the surface of the fuser roller properly?
(3) Check if the harnesses of the main and edge thermistors are open circuited.
2. Check the IH board and IH coil
(1) Check if the IH coil is broken.
(2) Check if the connector of the IH coil is disconnected.
(3) Check if the thermostat is blown.
(4) Check if the connectors on the IH board are disconnected (AC input connector and LGC I/F connector
(5) Check if the IH board or the switching power supply unit are abnormal.
• Replace the IH control board.
3. Check the LGC board
(1) Check if the connectors CN316 are disconnected.
(2) Check if the conductor pattern on the LGC board is short circuited or open circuited.
(3) Replace the LGC board.
please vote me.
If 1st time occur, u can just go to 08-400, reset the value to "0" then restart the machine.
When this code not cleat 08-400 then check these all thengs..
Posted on Aug 30, 2012
C430 is a fuser unit problem.
Lets try the following
 Switch off the machine.
 While holding down 0+8 buttons, switch the machine on.
 When the machine starts in test mode, key in 400 and press the start button.
 Input 0 and enter the value[on the display].
Switch off the machine, wait one minute, switch the machine on.
Hopefully that will sort out your problem, if not the thermistors and thermo fuse will have to be replaced.
Posted on May 24, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The C410/440/450 are all related to fuser unit. Normally is caused by thermistor. The fastest way is to enter 08 mode, key in "400", set the value to "0". Then restart MFP, this can reset the code. But if occur again, it is recommend to check the thermistor, which can be dirty or failure.
Posted on Jan 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 06, 2015 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Jan 12, 2010 | Toshiba e-Studio 232 Black and White...
Mar 06, 2009 | RMR-C430 Radar Detector
Feb 13, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
8,007 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: