Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Change NAT to open
Open an Internet Explorer browser page.In the address bar type - 192.168.1.1
Leave username blank & in password use admin in lower case...
Click on "Applications and Gaming" tab and then click on "Port Range Forwarding" subtab...
1) On the first line in Application box type in ABC, in the start box type in 88 and End box type in 88, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box...
2) On the second line in Application box type in PQR, in the start box type in 3074 and End box type in 3074, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box...
3) On the third line in Application box type in XYZ, in the start box type in 53 and End box type in 53, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box and click on Save Settings...
3) Once you return to the set up page click on the Security tab and uncheck Block Anonymous Internet Requests and click on Save Settings...
4) Click on set-up and change the MTU Size to 1452 and click Save Settings...
5) Goto the XBox Network Settings and IP Address Settings and select manual IP Settings and assign the following on your Xbox
IP Address :- 192.168.1.20, Subnet Mask :- 255.255.255.0, Default Gateway :- 192.168.1.1...
6) Also assign the DNS Addresses on the Xbox
Primary dns :- 184.108.40.206...Secondary dns :- 192.168.1.1
7) Turn off your modem, router, and Xbox...Wait for a minute...
8) Plug the modem power first, wait for another minute and plug the router power cable, wait another minute and turn on the Xbox and test it...it will connect... Kudos! Thanks! If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on May 05, 2009
This router does not have the typical "strict or open" NAT types. Looking at the manual, it looks like what you want is NAT enabled and SUA only enabled.
Page 133 has the details.
Log into router
go to the NAT tab
Enable SUA only
Apply the change.
Posted on Nov 18, 2009
You want the NAT open for X-box ?
For X-box you will need to open some ports on the router.
Also you will need to reduce down the MTU on the router to 1365.
That will work.
for this you will need to open the router set up.
Click here for more info about x-box and router settings
Posted on Dec 10, 2009
redu8ce the MTU settings on the router to 1365.
you will also need to open some ports for PS3 on the router.
For this you will need to access the router set up page.
connect a computer to the router. check the IP address on the computer.
according to the default gateway open the router set up page.
Click Here for more information about the routers and network
Posted on Jan 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
on Feb 17, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 27, 2011 | Belkin Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 19, 2010 | Novatel MiFi 2200 Mobile WiFi Hotspot...
Dec 04, 2010 | Novatel Wireless MiFi 2352 and 2372...
May 20, 2010 | Belkin (F5D8231-4) Wireless Router...
Jan 04, 2010 | NetGear DGN2000-100NAS Router
Dec 09, 2009 | Actiontec Computers & Internet
Nov 18, 2009 | Zyxel P660HW-D1 Router
Jun 01, 2009 | Zyxel P660HW-D1 Router
524 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!