Question about Logitech Webcam
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Logicon Webcam problems
For Jrsmith210 :
Try using this :
You can get a manual from here :
Mac OS 10.4 or Above
To use a Logitech camera on your Mac OS X computer, please purchase a Logitech camera that is UVC compliant, this camera will have basic functionality for use with a third party application but no additional features will be available such as (Rightlight, Rightsound or Video Effects)
All UVC Complaint Webcams listed in table below
This article applies to the following platforms:
Macintosh OS X 10.4.9 - 10.5.2
The Logitech webcams listed below are UVC (Universal Video Class) compliant and can be used with operating systems which fully support this standard; including Mac OS 10.4.9 and above.
Please note that standard UVC drivers are provided by the Operating System and will provide minimal camera support only. Unique Logitech features, such as RightLight and Video Effects are not functional via UVC drivers.
Furthermore, we recommend the use of a full Logitech installation package, where available, for supported operating systems such as Windows XP and Windows Vista.
Camera Name P/N
QuickCam Ultra Vision SE 860-00023
QuickCam Ultra Vision 861238
QuickCam Orbit/Sphere MP 861305
QuickCam Fusion 861304
QuickCam Pro 5000 861306
QuickCam Pro 9000 861464
QuickCam Pro for Notebooks 860-000026
QuickCam for Notebooks Pro 861303
QuickCam Communicate Deluxe 861235
QuickCam Deluxe for Notebooks 860-000009
QuickCam Orbit AF 860-000063
Try these, as the manufacturer's site is saying that the 3000 is not compatibl with Mac OS.
For Guest :
You can download the software from here :
Select the opeating system, download, install and use.
Live, Love, Laugh.
Posted on May 12, 2008
After you get your camera installed properly, DO NOT unplug it from the USB port as it will cause
the drivers to be corrupt and render the camera unusable till reinstalled it properly.
Follow the instructions below and it will work.
Disconnect the Camera from the USB port and reinstall the CD or Downloaded software program.
When the program asks you to connect the camera to the USB port, do so and it should work.
Then to use it on the Web, do this.
Web Camera’s have to be setup on the program they are to be used with. Just installing the camera on your computer does not set it up to broadcast on messengers or Skype.
Each program has Options that have to be setup in order for the Audio and Video to function properly.
A. Skype Setup:
After downloading and installing Skype (http://www.skype.com/intl/en-gb/download/skype/windows/beta/downloading/) set it up as follows:
1. Go to Tools, then Options, and click on Audio Settings and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
2. Then click on the Video Settings.
3. The camera if Installed Properly will come up and show a video picture.
4. Then, on the bottom of the page click on Save.
The camera and audio should function properly. Your friends and Family will now be able to see and her to you.
B. Yahoo Setup:
After downloading and installing Yahoo Messenger (http://www.soft32.com/download_30.html ) set it up as follows:
1. Go to Messenger at the top left and click on it.
2. Next go down to Preferences and click on it.
3. Next Calling and Devices on the right and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
4. Next go to the Test Audio section and (in blue writing) click on “Open the call setup assistant” and follow the instructions on the left window.
C. Windows Live Messenger:
1. After you start Windows Live Messenger, expand the view by clicking on the square on top left next to the red X.
2. Then on the Windows Live messenger window on the right side, click on “ “Show Menus.” And then click on “Show the Menu Bar”.
3. Next go to the Menu Bar on right side, click on “ “Action.”
4. Go to “TOOLS” and click “Audio and Video Setting” and follow the instructions.
NOTE: Your audio and video should work. Enjoy.
When done both the Audio and Video will function properly so you can chat and see family or friends you are connected to.
D. AIM (AOL) Messenger
1. On the VIM sign-in window click on Edit.
2. Then click on Settings Enhanced IM.
3. Next click on Enhanced IM.
4. Then click on Audio Video.
5. The Audio and Video portion has drop downs so you can select the proper audio card and video camera installed in you computer.
The Audi Video drop downs are
Adjust Your Audio and Video Settings:
In order to adjust your audio and video settings, please follow the steps given below:
1. Click the Audio and Video Settings button directly below the My Buddy or My Camera window. If you are currently participating in an AOL Live Video IM session, a message will display: You must disconnect the current AOL Live Video IM conversation before running setup. Would you like to disconnect now? Click the Yes button.
2. The Audio and Video Tuning Wizard will appear to help you verify that your camera, speakers and microphone are working properly. Follow the on-screen prompts.
· The first time you use AOL Live Video IM, a message will display: Would you like to first check your audio and video settings? Click the Yes button. The Audio and Video Tuning Wizard will appear to help you verify that your camera, speakers and microphone are working properly. Follow the on-screen prompts.
· images in AOL Live Video IM may appear reversed, or as a mirror image (text may appear backwards) when you look at your own camera feed or at the picture-in-picture (PIP) display.
After making the settings your ready for a chat and video talk with your Family and Friends. Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Aug 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 22, 2012 | Logitech QuickCam Communicate
Dec 08, 2009 | Logitech QuickCam Connect Webcam
Nov 05, 2009 | Logitech QuickCam Pro 5000 Webcam
Oct 05, 2009 | Logitech QuickCam Fusion Webcam
Jul 28, 2009 | Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX Personal...
Jul 08, 2009 | Logitech Webcam
Jun 17, 2009 | Logitech QuickCam Connect Webcam
Jul 22, 2008 | Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX Personal...
Mar 24, 2008 | Logitech QuickCam Chat Personal Web Camera
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: