Question about Acer Computers & Internet
1. the operating system that you might have might be windows vista or higher
2. First must you boot must boot to your windows vista/windows 7 OS disk
3. keep on hitting next until you get to the part that says Install Now
4. There is an option to click on Repair my computer
5. Keep on hitting next until you will be given a list says startup repair, command prompt,system restore
6. Choose Startup Repair keep hitting next until windows restarts
7. If it fails repeat steps 2 to 5 and choose System Restore, Select a
Date that computer is up and running
Hope this Helps
8. Select a date that the computer was up and ru
Posted on May 23, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2015 | Dell OptiPlex Computers & Internet
Mar 23, 2015 | Dell Computers & Internet
Apr 17, 2013 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Feb 19, 2013 | HP Computers & Internet
Sep 18, 2012 | Acer Aspire 5742Z-4200 Notebook
May 15, 2012 | Dell Inspiron 1545 Notebook
Feb 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 12, 2010 | Gateway T-1625 Notebook
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: