Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my canon mx320 multi function
Need to reset the cartridge.
How to fix the printing problem when Canon PIXMA MX320 series detected the errors in your cartridge?
After refilling the cartridge, the next thing to do is to reset the cartridge. This will clear your printer from displaying common printer errors like U041, U042, U053, U051 and U052. The importance of the "reset the cartridge" procedure is to avoid the printer from detecting your cartridge as reused one. The steps below is recommended to do after refilling an ink cartridge.
1. Turn off your printer
2. Press and hold the STOP/RESET button
3. Press and hold Power ON button
4. While holding the Power ON button, release the STOP/RESET button
5. While holding still the Power ON button, press twice the STOP/RESET button
6. Release the Power ON button
7. Wait until it display an "idle" message. It will take about a minute.
8. When "idle" appear, open the top cover to expose the cartridges.
9. Lift up the cover for cartridge holder and take out both the black and color cartridges
10. Return the cover of cartridge holder and turn off the printer
11. Return the top cover and turn on the printer again
12. After the printer initialize, return the cartridges.
For error U162 or U163 All functions of the all-in-one printer will stop and your printer will not work.
1. Turn off your printer an turn it on again
2. After the printer initialize try to copy or print. The error will appear.
3. When the error is displayed on the display panel of the printer, Press and Hold the STOP/RESET button and wait until it self restart.
4. Release the STOP/RESET button the the printer is restarting.
5. Wait for a few seconds and the pending print jobs will commence.
Please give this solution a good ratings. thanks
Posted on Dec 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2012 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
on Jun 29, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
on Jun 27, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 18, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Dec 06, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Sep 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
266 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!