Question about HTC Cell Phones
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2011 | HTC Wildfire Cell Phone
Aug 17, 2011 | HTC Wildfire
Warning : Do not enter
any wrong unlock codes on your HTC Wildfire mobile phones. If you enter
over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your HTC Wildfire mobile
phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.
1. Switch ON your HTC Wildfire with a Not ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2. If your HTC Wildfire asks for a PIN code, then enter your SIM card PIN and press OK.
3. HTC Wildfire will ask to enter an "unlock code".
4. Enter Unlock Code we send to you.
5. Your HTC Wildfire is now unlocked.
Aug 03, 2011 | HTC Wildfire Cell Phone
Feb 21, 2011 | HTC Wildfire Cell Phone
Dec 27, 2010 | HTC Wildfire Cell Phone
1. Power on your HTC mobile phone with an unaccepted SIM card in (or no SIM card at all).
2. Enter your 8-digit unlock code you attained earlier.
3. Your HTC mobile phone should be unlocked and may automatically reboot!
These free unlock instructions provided above only work with GSM or SIM card versions of the HTC Wildfire.
I think helps.Let me know
Dec 26, 2010 | HTC Wildfire Cell Phone
Sep 14, 2010 | HTC G1 Smartphone
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: