Question about Bose Acoustimass 15 System
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Blower Motor Below right side oft?
Blower Motor Relay . In engine compartment fuse relay box
Blower Motor Resistors Below right side oft?
Blower Switch Below center oft?
Engine Compartment Fuse Relay Box Left side of engine
ignition Switch Below left side oft?
Cl90 (68-LT gry) Left side of engine compartment (fuse relay
C20l (20-W HT) Below left side oft'?
C225 (13-Will) Below right side oft'?
Q216(8-WHT) Below right side ofi?
0203 Below left side oft'?
1. Discharge the refrigerant from AC system. (Refer to the
operating instructions of
your refrigerant recovery recycling charging station for
2. Disconnect the inlet and outlet pipe from the evaporator.
- When connecting and disconnecting, refer to Quick Coupling
- Immediately plug all open fittings to keep moisture out of
3. Remove the cover and drain hose.
4. Remove the glove box and disconnect the wiring harness
5. Remove the blower unit.
6. Install in the reverse order of removal.
7. Evacuate the refrigerant system. (Refer to the operating
instructions of your
refrigerant recovered cycling charging station for proper
S. Charge the AC system. (Refer to the operating
instructions of your refrigerant
Recovery recycling charging station for proper procedures.)
Dec 16, 2010 | 1998 Kia Sephia
461 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!